You are required to submit the following items along with your online application:
Passport-sized photograph – white background.
A colour copy of all pages of your passport (NOTE: Your passport must be valid for at least 18 months from the expected date of entry. It must NOT contain information of any dependent(s) / family members.)
A certified true copy of your high school academic transcripts and certificates. A second set in English translation and is certified true copy
Pre-arrival Medical Screening form and report (Medical examination form verified by doctor):
Download the Health Examination form here.
1. Complete the Online Application Form
It only takes a few minutes and our friendly Student Counsellors will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
2. Upon receipt of all the documents, we will assess your qualifications for entry. If you meet the requirements, a copy of the Letter of Conditional Offer will be scanned and emailed to you.
3. To accept the offer, telegraphically transfer the registration fee (non– refundable) to the specified bank account. Any balance left after bank charges are applied will be credited into your tuition fee account. If you are paying by Bank Draft, you should make it out to
Payee: Erican Language Centres SDN. BHD.
4. Allow 14-30 days for visa processing. Once the Malaysian Immigration Department approves your student visa, you must pay the full fees for study. Upon receipt of the payment, we will then mail the Letter of Offer and Visa Approval Letter (VAL) to you.
5. Email your flight details at least five working days prior to your arrival. A representative from
2. Come Visit Us
You can also come and
3. Take our
Students are required to take our Placement Test before undertaking this programme. The Placement Test lets us know your English proficiency
4. Start classes
Depending on the programme, different